Waiting for summer

Hello there darlings and loved ones, Are you as excited as I am about the nice weather we finally have here? I don't know about the pl...

Hello there darlings and loved ones,

Are you as excited as I am about the nice weather we finally have here? I don't know about the place you live but the weather was horrible here, it was always raining and so cold. I am sick constantly for last four weeks and couldn't get out of it since I was always cold or wet from the rain. But yaaaay it's sunny again I almost forgot how that felt like.

Today I have two photos of two fabrics I bought recently.


First is this nice denim flowery fabric. It isn't too thick so I am going to create a strapless  summer dress from this one. Watch out for an how to article on my other blog.


This second fabric I am really excited about, it is stretchy lace witch amazing coloring and I want to create a simple top from this to wear over a no sleeve fitted top. Something like this.
find it here: http://www.oasap.com/t-shirts-vests/9112-preppy-medium-bat-sleeve-lace-t-shirt-with-inner-leopard-vest.html
So that's it and I'm looking forward to creating these and also documenting the process for you. But untill thursday I have to finnish off my school stuff. And go to the dentist today. And I'm pretty much scared. Have a nice day!

Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov