Just good morning and stuff

This morning I woke up in a good mood, checked my mail and found out I had a new comment. I was thrilled because I love each and every one o...

This morning I woke up in a good mood, checked my mail and found out I had a new comment. I was thrilled because I love each and every one of your thoughts and think that only your feedback whether is it positive or negative can help me move forward.

And I was really sad finding out it was a negative one, but just when I got myself together and got ready for responding I found out it was deleted.

And that is what bothers me the most. Those people who talk to you but don't want to hear your side of the story. And I meet those people every day in school, work and everywhere.

It's not nice to say your opinion and not wait for the other side to respond. Think about that next time you talk to somebody. Otherwise you might just see like the person that loves the sound of his own voice.

Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

P.S. After further investigation it may have been a positive comment. But I'm not sure. Either way my point stays still.

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov