One year

Hello there darlings and loved ones. It's now over a year since I posted my first blog post. Since then I had over 2800 visits here on...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

It's now over a year since I posted my first blog post. Since then I had over 2800 visits here on this page and 36 comments. I still have chills when I get new comment because they're as rare for me as seeing a giraffe. And I love giraffes.



Most visits were from Slovakia obviously, then from USA and Russia. I loved seeing all the corners of the world in my statistics because it seems unbelievable to me anyone would pop up here just to read my blog.

With this post I wanted to say happy birthday to this blog, thank you to all my followers even though there aren't many of you and to all those people who came by, chcked my blog, read my stuff I say big thank you, and even bigger to those who commented.

It's funny and I couln't really imagine before, how much can this thing help. And you helped me, you people, who pop up here and read this because you make my day and help me see myself in a different way. Now I have more confidence and am able to look at opportunity with my head up high and say all right you, I'm gonna try it even if I'm scared. And even though I still am really paranoid and sometimes self conscious, sometimes I get panic attacks or pieces of depression and sometimes I just want to stop exist these things pop up way less often and thanks to all of you I became a bit better person.

So now, that I am a year old blogger I want to thank you and promise you one day I will get my confidence and put out the films that I made. Because I made many but I still haven't the courage to put them out for different reasons.

Thank you so much for coming this way and I hope I wont fail you in the future. I love doing this even though it is hard to find the time to do these things.

Don't think binary.
whitelilit

P.S. I love comments even more than girrafes so be sure to comment, who you are or where are you from. I'm re-learning geography with this blog and it's so much fun! Also if you have a topic you want me to cover put that down in the comment. Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov