4 days

I really don't know how to start. Or what to write. Or if anyone is listening. It's almost midnight. I am surrounded by disorganise...

I really don't know how to start. Or what to write. Or if anyone is listening.
It's almost midnight. I am surrounded by disorganised clothes and have so much to do. And sometimes you just can't anymore. You know that feeling? There's so much of nothing and little things and just small misunderstandings and talks that you just turn off and continue living another minute after minute until it goes all away?
What if it does not?
That's it. This is my post for today. Also I have this song for you.


P.S. I have written allready something real for this saturday don't worry. And wedding planning is going perfect. But I'm too sad about not having enough time for this blog that I don't really know how to write something real. Plus all of the photos are just too far away. Sorry about that.

Shutting down.
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov