Healthy Cacao Ice Cream

Hi there! I know that summer is ending for most of you, for me too, but I just need to share this recipe for ice cream. It is all healthy ...

Hi there!

I know that summer is ending for most of you, for me too, but I just need to share this recipe for ice cream. It is all healthy and tasty in just one batch of awesome.



Sadly I do not have a photo, because the ice cream was eaten faster that I could do a photo. And I did this one multiple times, not once I was quick enough to give this one a shot. Sorry.

The recipe is:

  1. Take one or two bananas, peel them, chop them and put them into the freezer for at least two hours, best over night. 
  2. Get your flavouring, berries, cacao, honey, vanilla, anything you like, I would advise you on sticking with just one at least the first time and put it into your mixer or blender however you call it, whatever you have.
  3. Add your frozen chopped bananas.
  4. Optionally, But this makes way more in one go, you can add one coconut milk or yoghurt. Maybe even other kinds of milk would be good, but make sure to not put too much water into this, otherwise it will freeze solid. Normal cow milk is also a great option.
  5. Mix until smooth. Pour into those moulds for ice cream or into a metallic container, and let that sit for at least an hour or until the ice cream hardens.

If you like, you can do this for breakfast, just don't put it into the freezer, or not all of it at least. I personally do not like having cold food for breakfast, it has to be at least room temperature otherwise I would have stomach ache for the next two days, so I never tried the breakfast idea.

Hope you enjoy this little sweet treat, which is also healthy and give it a try as the final stages of summer are leaving us. But if you are in Australia, great for you! I envy you, but in a good way of course.

Love you as always.
Don't think binary.
Whitelilit



You Might Also Like

0 komentárov