New in: Marc Jacobs Daisy eau so fresh

Hello, wherever your are. Are you reading on your laptop on via the phone? Yes that is a creepy and not any good of a ripoff of Kesha's...

Hello,
wherever your are. Are you reading on your laptop on via the phone? Yes that is a creepy and not any good of a ripoff of Kesha's Crazy Kids, that I am now listening to on repeat. I should stop.

Today I will be talking about a really nice topic. About a gift that I got from my very best friend and a cousin in one person. It is the Daisy Eau So Fresh from Marc Jacobs.


I was on a hunt for a new scent, new perfume that would be used every day. And it took me a good year to come to a place in my mind, that I was able to choose. I thought I would end up with one of Chloe perfumes, but this one spoke to me.

If you don't know me, I am all about the fruity, fun and energetic scents. When I was younger I was hooked on the Puma Jamaica - I think it was called - perfume. It was all the fruits and fun I could imagine. But since I have gotten a bit older I enjoyed a bit more flowery scents more, even though I couldn't really bare to have something heavy and really sweet and flowery for every day.


This one is the perfect medium, of fresh and fruity, but with a flower part into it. I found the ingredients on the Marc Jacobs site:

Daisy Eau So Fresh is a charming twist on our classic Daisy fragrance. Eau So Fresh is more fruity, bubbly, and more fun than the original. 

Top Layer: Natural Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear 
Mid Base: Violets, Wild Rose, Apple Blossom Dry Base: Musks, Cedarwood, Plum 



I actually don't know what else to say, except that I am loving it. I use it every day and it is so easy to wear, that I can not recognize the smell of it on myself anymore. I just spray it on my neck and into the hair and have an optimistic, energetic day, and from time to time I move my head and can feel it again like a fresh breeze.

If you are like me, more on the happy and fruity way of perfumes, but still looking for something to feel like a woman every day give this one a smell.

Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov