Do you believe in ghosts?

On friday two weeks ago I had the weirdest dreams. I was on meadow just walking there. It was all just plain green grass, no flowers, nothi...

On friday two weeks ago I had the weirdest dreams.
I was on meadow just walking there. It was all just plain green grass, no flowers, nothing just green and amazingly blue sky above. Then my dog came along. She was just running towards me happy to see me to say hi looking young and cheerfull. And I thought to myself "How is it possible that you're here when you are actually dead?"

Then I saw my other dog running towards us. He looked really really old with his fur all gray but still he was so happy that he reunited with his old love. They came to each other and looked happy to see each other and then they ran away.

My first dog died two years ago. The other one last thursday.

I do believe in ghosts. And I'm happy they found each other again, they loved each other so much.



They will be missed.

whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov