Outfit Budapest day 1

Hello there darlings and loved ones, I've been on a honeymoon trip in Budapest with my beloved darling. Today I have for you really qu...

Hello there darlings and loved ones,

I've been on a honeymoon trip in Budapest with my beloved darling. Today I have for you really quick post of the look I created on the first day we've arrived and walked around. We visited the Vidampark, now called somewhat else and merged with ZOO. Since we came really late we only purchased tickets for smaller part where were mainly the attractions of former Vidampark and had lots of fun. We went on a horrifying ride on the at least 50 years old rollercoaster woth no safety belts. And whole trip was awesome and I will be posting more pictures as well as travelling tips. So stay tuned and here's the outfit.








After three years of searching I finally found a perfect leather jacket in TAKKO. I combined it with my racoon T-shirt from Stradivarius, blue jeans and Tamaris shoes.

Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov