ZOEVA rose-gold brush set + unpacking video

Hello there darlings and loved ones. It's my brithday today! I love my birthday. As it happens the day of my birthday is also a free d...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

It's my brithday today! I love my birthday. As it happens the day of my birthday is also a free day since it's also a slovak national uprising day. So everyone has free day, doesn't have to go to work and there are lots of special program all around the country. And everything just for me (and the celebration of SNU, but shush;) )


As a birthday gift from my husband I got the full rose gold pallete I got my eyes set on for ages. It's from ZOEVA, contains 8 amazing brushes of perfect quality and I have some pictures for you. I was trying to get you all a discount but sadly it's not in their selling policy or something like that so they coudn't give you any:(

 







These brushes are extremly soft. The dark ones are made from taklon fiber, ideal for putting on make up. The white ones are made from natural fibers. More about them can be found on their website.





I honestly fell in love with these brushes in the minute I saw them and then when they finally came. They are so soft and pretty and make you feel so luxurious when you use them. I use them every day for putting on make up and everything. 




Also I think this is the perfect set for everyday use, since this set contains brushes for face as well as ones for eyes. Washing is easy as well, you just need warm water and a bit of shampoo. 



I bet you heard so much about these. I would love to talk more but honestly, we are right now moving out and it took me whole day to get this together so I am glad it is as it is. I'm sorry if it's not enough for someone but if you would like I can make a post after some time of using these. Also here's a video of unpacking:) Enjoy.


Also, it's my birthday so you can't be mad at me;)

Don't think binary.
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov