Skirt tutorial

Hello there darlings and loved ones. It has been a long time since I made a sewing tutorial for you. I always felt like there are never en...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

It has been a long time since I made a sewing tutorial for you. I always felt like there are never enough word to explain just how you can do this or that. After a long thinking I decided to change the way I explain things to you and instead of a simple blog post create a video.





To create a pattern for circle or also know as a skater skirt, you need to measure yourself around your waist. Take this measurement and divide it by 6.28. Now on a pattern paper create a half circle using your divided measurement as a radius. Then measure how long you want your skirt and from each point of that half circle measure your length. That's it. I cut it out as a one half circle to be a front piece and then two quarter circles as a back piece. 


Cut this out and here is a video tutorial for making any kind of skirt. The steps may differ from your pattern but this tutorial goes through the basic steps of each and every hidden zipper skirts. 




Happy sewing! Share your skirts on instagram an tag it so I can see them.

Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov