New beginnings

Hello there darlings and loved ones. As you may see on my blog, I have updated the layout to new and clean one. I will be doing few small ...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

As you may see on my blog, I have updated the layout to new and clean one. I will be doing few small changes later maybe but for now I am pretty excited with it as it is.


This means that I will be blogging again. A lot has changed last year and it influenced everything in my life and this blog as well.

I finished school and that was a gigantic step for me last year since going to school was my thing for good 18 years. So I had to put myself together and it took a while to do so. I started working a full time job and I am really happy with what I do. I love my job. I also had to move out to a temporary location and that took the wind out of my sails because living in a place you know you'll be moving out soon isn't really calming. In the end, I ended up coming from work just going straight into bed and watching videos online until I fallen asleep. I even got really bad with my healthy lifestyle.

I used these few free days to reboot and reload and get some motivation up again. And I knew that if I wanted to continue blogging - which I do - I had to change the layout to something completely different to what it was.

I spent some time working on new layout but in the end it never did look as I wanted to - mostly because I am no good in design. Luckily I found this amazing page, that has ton of awesome free templates and I must say I am in heaven. I would never make something this pretty yet simple and I am OK admitting that because, well, I am still good in ton of other things.

To sum up what I want to say. Hello 2016 and hello everyone here. I am really happy to be back and blogging and I will be saying hello a lot more this year than I was last year. And hopefully, the next few years it will just get better and better.

Love you all and I hope you're all having an amazing start to your year.

Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov