Hello holidays

Hello there darlings and loved ones. It is becoming my weird typical intro but I like that intro I'm gonna keep it. Like my catch phras...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.
It is becoming my weird typical intro but I like that intro I'm gonna keep it. Like my catch phrase. I've been away for a bit, I actually went to Prague. But I'm back now and throughout the next three weeks I'll give you some photos from Prague because I literally have thousands of them.







But today. No. Today it is 22:52 here in middle of Europe and I have a glass of shampagne and I'm pretty tired but I'll give you two photos of what I bought in Prague.




I wanted something from Prague thats like pretty wearable thing, piece of clothing that's the word, which I would wear and when someone goes like Hey that is awesome piece of clothing! And I'll be like Thanks I bought it in Prague. And I kept looking everywhere and then finally I found this absolutely perfect shirt. And I fell in love with it. I absolutely did.It has these pretty little flowrs but the cloth is like reversed and I just love it. And then I bought these black jeans which are super comfortable and they are from topshop and since we don't have topshop here I wanted something to buy and when I found these, and they were in sale and they fit me perfectly. I am absolutely amazed.
And happy from Prague.
I'll post you photos with some Prague intro. For today the word is Gargoyles.

Good bye for now and cheers.
xoxo
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov