The godet skirt look

Hello there all of you crazy people. Enjoying weekend? Mine allready ended and I'm about to have crazy busy week. But you are first on ...

Hello there all of you crazy people.
Enjoying weekend? Mine allready ended and I'm about to have crazy busy week. But you are first on the list before the week. This is a look I wore in Prague.




And it is a really simple look. It was a hot day and on hot days I don't wear a lot of things on myself. I picked this skirt which I made, it is clasical skirt shirred (if that is really a word) on the upper side into waistband. I added a kind of belt whichs ends need to be bound together (there must be a word for it if you know the word leave a comment please). Plus on the sides I added two godets. In the end the skirt is really airy and I love it. It looks amazing when I spin :) I added realy simple yellow top and my classical two necklaces and a flat sandals (we call them legionar sandals) since we walked around a LOT.





The last one may need a bit of explanation. There is this poem from czech author Karel Hynek Mácha it's called Máj (May in english but I don't know if it is translated into english I think no.) and when we were younger in high school (that sentence sounds horrifying when we were younger...) we liked that poem for some weird reason. And I found that statue and I am a freak I know, but I had to take a picture.

However, the outfit was perfect for hot days, even though not so perfect for the wind in metro stations :D.
How are you spending this summer? Come on really noone reads up to the end so you would comment?

I still love you.
xoxo
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov