Just random

Hello there darlings and love ones. What are you up to lately? I've been away a bit cleaning up my house unpacking and stuff. I'm n...

Hello there darlings and love ones.
What are you up to lately? I've been away a bit cleaning up my house unpacking and stuff. I'm not doing pretty much anything apart testing the sally hansen righ said red nailpolish and it's Amazing! I left my dearest love - my computer at home he's going to the computer doctor for some new keyboard, since the Backspace has fallen off completely and I'm carrying it around in my wallet like a weirdo. Today just some random photos and I'll publish some traveling tips during the week.








All right this one might need a bit of explanation. Maybe you know maybe you don't know, I go to university where me and a few more people study IT - the information technology. And they finished building a new building for our faculty and this on the picture up is the floral decoration that they gave us. And I don't know why it seems really funny to me that two leftovers of yuka are worthy flower docoration for IT students since noone cares.




Okay on these, we were with my darling cousin out shopping and this were some perfect dress neither of us had the money for. But still we had fun and we stayed shopping until they closed the last shop door behind us. Be sure to check her blog http://liferevue.blogspot.sk/ !




And finally my graduation dress. Thrilled! But I won't be wearing them for at least two weeks. Sad :( I'll post you some pictures from graduation don't you worry!

How are you doing? Enjoying summer? Or winter if you are from the other half of Earth. See ya around. Loads of love!
xoxo
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov