Croatia

So I just came from my vacation in Croatia. And I know I promised you photos from Prague and they will come in short time but for now here a...

So I just came from my vacation in Croatia. And I know I promised you photos from Prague and they will come in short time but for now here are these from Croatia. We visited Makarska, Trogir and Split and Omis and the weather was awesome and after few years with a bit cold water this year the water was amazing!








So I am thrilled and I did a bit of photography lesson when I was in Trogir and I will tell you more about it in some of the next posts. It was a bit of fun with taking photos of textures, mainly walls. And the photos turned out perfectly.
All right but the photos! Here you go!
(Plus I added the google+ button since I don't really know other ways how to follow people on this thing so follow me on google+ or write me if you want a facebook fun site.)









This one up is also used as a cover photo. It was getting a bit dark and my camera have some problems when dealing with dark so it is a bit messy I aplogize. But still I love the photo. The skirt is from New Yorker and the pink top is from Berska. I love their tops they are so comfy and still shows perfectly on figure.

The two photos below are photos of a mantis we met in front of our appartment. It was beautiful big, but it can be seen in the pictures it was taking it's dinner home. In left leg (or whatever it is) it has a bug it was going to eat.



That are few photos from Croatia. I had perfect time and now I'm ready to work! No I'm not but still I have to.
See you soon.
xoxo
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov