Getting ready for the winter !?

All right, I know it may seem a bit crazy. But I really am getting ready for the winter since I'm sewing my brand new perfectly cozy wi...

All right,
I know it may seem a bit crazy. But I really am getting ready for the winter since I'm sewing my brand new perfectly cozy winter coat. Since it takes at least 4 days for me to create this piece of clothing I reserved a week for it in summer.

I almost couldn't get off the work but finally I have some free time. While working it helps the time to fly a bit quicker with this song try it maybe :)



My darling will come to see me, so I will have some photos and news other then tons and tons of work.

I got through the lush.cz website and brazilkeratin.cz websites and I will be ordering some hair products soon, since I am a hair product junkie. So stay tuned I will post some more posts, I promise.
And the so much promised photos from Prague will come. So much to do so little time :(.

Love you!
xoxo
whitelilit


You Might Also Like

0 komentárov