I guess I went a little too crazy + Comicon

Hello there darlings and loved ones! I am crazy happy. Too crazy happy I think, but nevermind. And I'm getting too excited for my wedd...

Hello there darlings and loved ones!

I am crazy happy. Too crazy happy I think, but nevermind. And I'm getting too excited for my wedding that's in almost 10 months. I would say I should be procrastinating about the wedding for at least next three months but no I must get crazy right now. And create a wedding website:D Stupid me. But enough.

Today I have few photos from this action that was up last weekend.






The action was called comic salon and I took my darling with me and just smiled about how happy he was about everything. I must say I was pretty excited too. And since I am still a very shy person this is the only photo that I got. (sad face). I also got a kitten and have some of the photos of the cosplay people so here you go:




Zoidberg moved too much. I'm sorry but I still think this was the most amazing cosplay ever.



I LOVE that kitten! It's awesome and so cuddly I just want to sit and pet it all day. Also I must say I admire those people who have the courage to create those awesome cosplays, I must say that all of the cosplays were really very well done up to every detail. It's just amazing. I wouldn't have that courage even though I can make myself a normal things to wear. Strange isn't it?

On the first picture you can (not) see my ombre. It isn't really too visible but I think it still adds some texture to the hair and I like it. Maybe I'll go more blond one day. I'll see.

Goodbye for now.
xoxo
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov