Pea green room

Hello there darlings and loved ones! As you may know, this friday I was rebuilding my pink room at my dorm. I've got few photos for yo...

Hello there darlings and loved ones!

As you may know, this friday I was rebuilding my pink room at my dorm. I've got few photos for you of the room before and after :)






So if you are prepared here are some photos of how the room looked before. Here is mostly the pink wall. If anyone of you like pink walls I'm sorry, but in my opinion this particular one at least, looks absolutely horrible.



If you notice the door, there is a glue on the door in some weird spiral like pattern. The glue is what has left after the carpet on the door. On the picture below is a leftover of the carpet that is still sitting there on the other side of the door, so you can make a picture of how it could have looked (horrible).



And now, I decided to paint the pink wall with pea green color and the other three with really light whiteish yellow. I think the result is amazing I really do love it. I had time to unpack my things and now it looks like a pretty room and I'm not scared to return there anymore (All right it wasn't that awfull, but anyways, now it's better).



On door I put a few nails, and a made a grid so I can hang my jewelry and all of the necklaces on it.
 

I decided to paint the window board with green color and the rest of the wall yellow and I think the combination is refreshing and nice.


Here are the bottles of colors, which I mixed the white with, so I could create the pretty wall color. On the right side is the pea green, I love it, it looks like a pea soup and the yellow is just yellow, but still pretty :D.


The pink is still visible if you look too close and know where to look but the overall result is perfect I think.


And a look on the green wall meeting with one of the yellow walls.


And last photo is a closeup of what has left after the carpet after I painted the door green. In closeup it is still visible but normally it is almost invisible. I really like the result and I think that the room is now pretty and brighter and looks bigger. I am really happy I decided to paint the room, the year I will spend there will be much more enjoyable.

Do you like it or not? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to subscribe.

xoxo
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov