Hooray!

Hello there darlings and loved ones. I wanted to shoot some outfits but as it happens I'm sick as (the sickest person in the world?). ...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

I wanted to shoot some outfits but as it happens I'm sick as (the sickest person in the world?). So I spent last two days laying in bed, watching old series of gossip girl and glee and today I'm sitting on 6 hour lecture and trying not to die here.

But still, I'm so happy when I see how many people followed me and commented so far. I know it's not milions or thousands or tens, but still I'm so so so happy.

So I wanted to share my joy with you. Hooray!

That's all folks. Sorry for another too quick post.

Oh! I almost forgot. I have instagram now. You can find me as whitelilit1. So far I'm adding only my newest nail color but still, it's something.

xoxo
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov