Quickest hair trick ever

Hello there darlings and loved ones. Today I will show you the easiest hair trick ever.

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

Today I will show you the easiest hair trick ever.





All you need is: 2-4 bobby pins.
You take a part of your hair from either side (I pick the part on the side with bangs) put it to back of your head (up and back) and bobby pin it in place.

That's it and suddenly your face will be showing and people will see more than your nose. It looks simple but it took me 20 years to find this hairdo. (I'm late on everything I know.)

I got really really crazy and did a video about this look(?). It's really simple video, I'm just learning this stuff so it's just a tryout.


One great tip for round faces or every type of face in general is to show at least one cheek without hair. It is actually better if people can see your face at least a bit;)

Well, that's it for today I'm going wedding dress shopping (actually just trying out) today so cross fingers for me.
And let me know how you liked this post in the comments, I know it is really really simple look but maybe it helped at least someone. 
Also I'm on instagram and bloglovin so be sure to subsribe.

See you later aligator!
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov