Hey there

Hello. I haven't posted this kind of a post in a while and I bet you all were happy about it. It's the typical I'm still here,...

Hello.

I haven't posted this kind of a post in a while and I bet you all were happy about it. It's the typical I'm still here, and I still want to be posting and I am as frustrated if not even more than you that I can not find time to write.

I'm in the middle of pretty hectic part of semester, preparing for exams as well as for my thesis presentation that I have in just few days and it scares me more than it should. I also helped my sister move into an amazing new flat with a kitchen perfect for a youtube food channel. It's a bit sad that she does not have one.

I have few ideas what to write about, I had a complete block after the blogvent calendar ended but between school and work and learning and doing household stuff I just can't find spare few minutes. I'm getting myself together again, which means I will be up on that horse galloping around and catching my breath doing the best I can starting yesterday, which also means I will be posting again.

I just wanted to tell you I miss you and I don't like this state as much as you do. I am now going to sleep since it's extremely late and I go to work tomorrow. From Wednesday I will be posting again and on time. Don't worry and keep checking blog.

If you have anything you want me to write about or you know anything amazing I should know as well leave a comment or you can find me on facebook and google+ as well.

Love you all.
Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov