Wishlist - Miss rebel

Hello there darlings and loved ones. During my post Christmas "now I can shop for myself again" spree I came across this online ...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

During my post Christmas "now I can shop for myself again" spree I came across this online store. And guess what? They ship to Europe! Store is called Miss Rebel and they have some truly amazing pieces in a great price. Also, the under 5 section which is amazing I think.

As I got through the entire shop, my chrome tabs weren't able to handle the new tabs with new amazing item. I decided to only show my top picks, and the full wishlist with all the links to where to buy the pieces are in my miss rebel list on fashiolista which you can find HERE.










Don't forget to check out the full list on fashiolista.  What are your picks? Check out the shop here they have huge sales now.

Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov