Finding the balance

There is one thing about healthy lifestyle, you can either go full in or not at all. One thing is, when you go full in to find the right ba...

There is one thing about healthy lifestyle, you can either go full in or not at all. One thing is, when you go full in to find the right balance and not become the one who can't eat anything.


In this recipe I mixed chopped leek with few chopped tomatoes, spinach and then added roasted bread. It's good to add some cheese on top or sometimes boiled eggs can be good. This is one easy and really light lunch or even a perfect dinner.

Last few days I realized that I got too much into the healthy lifestyle. There are days in my week when I can not be home or at work through lunch and I can't heat up food that I made. What I do normally is make home made salad, the kind you don't need to heat up and eat that. Sometimes I don't have the time or ingredients to make this kind of salad and I have to buy something in my way.

I usually did not have any problems with bought baguettes but last time I bought this kind of food I found out I can't eat that anymore.

How can one keep the balance between good and bad or healthy and unhealthy? How do you do it to not be the one at every party that can't eat anything because it has this or that inside that you can't eat.

I think the way is to find the balance between the good and bad so that you eat the healthy normally but you still can from time to time get something unhealthy and not too good for you from different reasons - maybe you're on the road and can't cook, or you don't have time, or you are out with someone and can't eat anything else.

Don't think binary.
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov