MAC Diva lipstick swatch + autumn haul video

Hello there darlings and loved ones. This friday I have a lipstick swatch on already reviewed MAC diva lipstick as well as a video of autu...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

This friday I have a lipstick swatch on already reviewed MAC diva lipstick as well as a video of autumn haul.






So on a popular demand, as I promise I give you the swatch for Mac lipstick in shade Diva, so that you'd see how it looks on lips and also up is just a piece of it on my hand. The coverage is amazing as I already said, the shape of actual lipstick is perfect for putting it on the go without the need of using a brush and it stays on pretty well. Also looks good if it is smudged a little and the shade a little fades but it is still pretty color on lips. Not too good with eating and especially drinking, I prefer to check it out after eating and repair a little.

Since this gigantic picture of my lips creeps me out a bit I will not say any more, just that I wore this lipstick in my latest video which is already up so check that out if you like and if that video below isn't showing right click HERE  to go to youtube and check it out there.


Also don't get upset about the friday healthy post that is going up on saturday since I'm making bread and I will be sharing the recipe and also pictures from the process as well.

Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

2 komentárov

  1. Thank you for swatch, now I definetily know that I need it perfect color for fall and winter :D THX

    ReplyDelete