Review: Neutrogena fast absorbing hand cream

Hello there darlings and loved ones. As the colder days approach there is something that comes along with me in my bag, and that's a g...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

As the colder days approach there is something that comes along with me in my bag, and that's a good hand cream.




We bumped into this amazing hand cream sometime between spring and summer when everything was crazy, we were working on the house we then moved in and in the garden and somewhere between packing, unpacking, gardening, painting walls and building furniture we lost the count how many times we had to use a hand cream after a hard working day.

I normally don't use hand creams, when I do it's definitely winter because then my hands are getting really dry. And the reason why I don't like them is because the are really greasy and I can't touch anything and I hate it. Also they don't do too much for my hands until I sleep with my greasy hands creamed for whole night.

So that's the story behind why I am showing this to you, because this Neutrogena is magical! And also non greasy! It nourishes your skin extremely fast and you can do anything you can since after about a minute it feels like you haven't put anything on at all. And it still helps your skin afterwards and it's like little magic in a bottle.

And I don't really make sense anymore but I really like this hand cream and even though it is in the more expensive category for me, or more like what the ... expensive category for me I will buy another one when I run out of it. Actually I bought another one allready since I found them in sale the other day!

Don't think binary.
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

2 komentárov

  1. no swatch of lipstick :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, but since I decided to include an autumn haul video with this swatch it got kind of delayed. Video is uploading right now but I think the post will be up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete