Review: L'oreal Studio Volum' Max

Hello there darlings and loved ones. Have you been looking for a best friend for you hair in these windy, fogy fall days? This produc...


Hello there darlings and loved ones.

Have you been looking for a best friend for you hair in these windy, fogy fall days? This product from L'oreal Studio will help your hair with wet weather and make your hair looking voluminous, shiny and perfect every day.




This is my most used spray in ages. I spray it into my hair every day I go out and it works like magic.
Helps to create realistic and pretty volume in your hair, while having a hood hold. This thingie doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky and you curls will love it. It is also a big help on days when your hair would naturally go puff - from normal shiny sleek hair to one big mess. I even found out it helps on rainy days and when you forget your umbrella your hair will look somehow normal.

I think I made myself clear with love of this product. It is the best thing in my price range that I found on our market. Smells amazing as well.

Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov