Small talk

Hello there darlings and loved ones. I haven't had a small talk post in ages and I bet no one really missed them, but I feel that last...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

I haven't had a small talk post in ages and I bet no one really missed them, but I feel that last few days need a little bit of small talk post.

Until 11. of December I have to create a prototype of my diploma thesis application and also all of the documentation. This is a really big thing for me, since it is a half step of me ending my college experience in a really good manner - meaning I will get my masters of engineering degree and diploma.

This also means I have had a stressful past few weeks and next few weeks will be stressful as well. I have been missing posts and writing them late and I apologize for this. I still will be posting a lot, but my planned posts are all out now and I have to make time to create new ones, which, in this situation is quite difficult.

I still have plans for posts and I am creating them, as well as the plan of Blogvent calendar is up and still running. I am really looking forward to create a little more of Christmas mood at this blog. I also apologize to those not celebrating Christmas if you think you won't enjoy those posts. But, even if that is the case be sure to check them out because I will be doing loads of DIY, homemade and crafty stuff. I will be posting recipes for my favorite cookies. I will be posting recipes for homemade masks and balms and so much more.

That's what I'm looking for and I am working on that as well as on other things. To make everything up and running I ask you for a little bit of patience with me.

I also have an opportunity for you. As you may have noticed, I created a google+ page as well as a facebook page and if you like any of those and share your favorite recipe or DIY I may include it into the blogvent calendar.

That is all for this post, and I am going to write some more posts for next week so that other posts won't be delayed.

Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov