Christmas wishlist: Nuxe cosmetics

Hello there darlings and loved ones. In case you have missed all the buzz around the Nuxe natural cosmetics brands now I have few of their...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

In case you have missed all the buzz around the Nuxe natural cosmetics brands now I have few of their products now here for you.






These are my three top picks. The clarifying cream-mask with rose petals, gentle toning lotion with rose petals and of course the multi usage dry oils.
I have noticed this brand some time ago, since I think it came to Slovakia only in these days. I've been thinking about buying one of those, but I am now in point when I don't buy anything that could be a Christmas gift. But after Christmas I will definitely think about buying one of these if I won't find them under the Christmas tree. I honestly love the rose petals line, since I am a sucker for roses in any kind and form. Also the multi usage oil would be amazing to use for hair all of the time and also for face and skin mostly in winter when the skin tends to dry more.

What are your picks for this Christmas? Would you love something from the Nuxe range as well?

Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov