New in: After-christmas sales

Hello there darlings and loved ones, If there is something in this world I love it is definitely sale. That's the only time when I all...

Hello there darlings and loved ones,

If there is something in this world I love it is definitely sale. That's the only time when I allow myself  to buy stuff I could easilly create myself for way less money and better fitting and better looking.


But well sale is the time when it is just affordable and one should award themself sometimes. SO I awarded myself with two beautiful shirts.






This first one is this really dark red color with small white hearts on, and it looks amazing with my type of skin (by which I mean pale as a ghost). And I bought, well my mom bought it to me as a christmas gift and we completely forgot about it. It was on sale then and it cost around 25 € after 25% off. The second one was bought today and it hase pretty little flowers on, or snowflakes? I thinks of them as flowers. And it is so amazingly cute. It was around 75% off and cost only 14 €. Both were bought in Marks&Spencer if you are interested in any way. 



And how about you? Thrilled for sale? Or will you just accidentaly end up in shop and buy something like I did today? If you buy any of these leave me a comment I honestly just love them.

Don't think binary.
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov