SYX face mask review

Hello there darlings and loved ones. Today I have just a really quick review of a product I recently tried. It is an  Exfoliating Strawber...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

Today I have just a really quick review of a product I recently tried. It is an Exfoliating Strawberry face mask. I got it as a gift at local parfumerie, when I was buying the James Bond parfume for my boyfriend for christmas.





I honestly don't really like these types of packaging, I would love to have a face mask that is packed the same way as hair mask, you know in that big bowl of endless supplies that would last for at least half a year. Packagings are really the thing why I stopped buying them.

But to get to the mask. Since it is strawberry mask it has a really strong strawberry scent. And really really sweet strawberry scent. If you are not big fan of strawberries or more like strawberry milkshakes then the smell might upset you a bit. I had a horrible lust after anything salty so I ate all of ours baked rolls packs that we had. 



With skin itself it does miracles. It has kind of a peeling texture, with littls rocks within. It isn't self warming, it cools down and hardens on the skin. After the 20 mintes you are supposed to have it on it becomes a really concrete mask on your face. As it is a bit hard to get off the face and with the peeling texture the result after washing is the baby-butt-like skin. Really really soft and pretty and glowing and absolutely perfect.

My rating would be 9.5/10 since I didn't really like the smell. And the packaging.

So I hope that this helped in case you are on a hunt for perfect face mask. If you have tried it or know something even better let me know in the comments below, also the subsrcibe buttons are bellow.

Don't think binary!
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov