All done!

Hello there my loveliest love ones:) I am absolutely thrilled. And I am like uaaaa. I got my first part of university finished, and my har...

Hello there my loveliest love ones:)

I am absolutely thrilled. And I am like uaaaa. I got my first part of university finished, and my hard work of last three years paid off and I will get my degree at the graduation in july. Happy!!


My supervisor and oponent wanted to give me a D but thanks to my amazing presentation (and my supervisor said it was awesome and that I convinced them that I made a lot of work and the people from the jury gave me a better grade.)

And I am thrilled. I love you all. I'm working on the article about the nailpolishes and it will be up tomorrow. Also I'm leaving my flat I lived in fror last two years so hooray for packing! Not really.

I'll post you packing photos then.

How are you enjoying holiday? Or do you still have school? Leave your answer in comments. I love you all!

xoxo
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov