We are the crazy people

Hello darlings and love ones, my keyboard is trying to kill me. Or itself. My backspace is jumping out and can't write big o. O. I can ...

Hello darlings and love ones,
my keyboard is trying to kill me. Or itself. My backspace is jumping out and can't write big o. O. I can now. Not funny.




This picture is actually one year old. We bought slushies and went to the park and I had blue slushie and got my lips and tongue blue.




I am presenting my thesis tomorrow and I am too calm. I'm getting a bit nervous about how calm I am. I'll be wearing high heels to school after long time. When you study IT you stop wearing heels and I really miss that. But with notebook on your back it is hard to wear heels.

Cross fingers for me. 

Today I'm listening to this kesha song. I'm not normally on this type of music but kesha is my guilty pleasure.



Here you go now you can listen too. Also I wanna tell you about this blog which is only starting like mine and my dearest cousin is writing there. Check it out if you want. I'm trying to convince her to write more.



And I got my appointment at hair salon on Tuesday next week. I'm psyched! Getting copper red ombre! I'll post photos then.

See you soon.
x.o.x.o.
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov