Working hard

Hello there darlings and loved ones, I am terrified. Absolutely horrified. And mummiefied? No, that's the point where my vocabulary re...

Hello there darlings and loved ones,

I am terrified. Absolutely horrified. And mummiefied? No, that's the point where my vocabulary reaches it's limits.
I have to create this presentation, where I talk about my bachelor thesis. Bachelor thesis is one big paper, that we wrote in the last one or two semesters of undergraduate studies( I guess it is called in USA?). We have university separated in two parts, first is 3 years long and it's called bachelor and we get bc title in the end, and second is 2 years and we have Ing. title in the end. Ing is like the highest before PhD.




And that's what I have to write. Plus my boyfriend is waiting for the acceptance letter from university and I hacked into his gmail account while he's gone and I'm refreshing it every 2 seconds. 


This is what it looks like on my table now. But I made pictures for new fashion article and I can give you one spoiler.

Thrilled? 

I have my presentation on Wednesday so cross fingers for me. I love you all.

What are you doing? Do you have your semester over and all exams done allready? Enjoying holiday or beating up some last exams? Write your progress in comments.

I will see you soon. Hopefully, I'll be a bachelor by then.

x.o.x.o
whitelilit



You Might Also Like

0 komentárov