The bridge of love

Since the summer is coming and many of you are wondering where to go with your dearest, (or where not to go alone;)) I decided to start the ...

Since the summer is coming and many of you are wondering where to go with your dearest, (or where not to go alone;)) I decided to start the blog with this article.

The bridge of love is internationally known thing, where lovers buy a padlock and write their name on it and then lock it on a special bridge and throw away the key. I think it is really romantic thing, along with bad thing for the beauty of the bridge.




I love this idea. I love this idea so much I will find one of the bridges, the one in Prague and take my dearest with me.
If you are in love with someone don't destroy trees or do not write it on toilet wall in the restaurant. Buy a padlock and find a bridge!

There are many bridges with padlocks all around the world. This fenomen is so world wide wiki has it's own page for it, on the other hand what isn't on wiki?
You can find the location of the bridges here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_locations_with_love_padlocks
And more on love padlocks here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_padlocks

I hope you enjoyed this article,
leave a comment if you like:)
x.o.x.o.

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov