Blogvent Calendar 2014: Day 10

Hello.  It's day 10 allready are you excited?

Hello. 
It's day 10 allready are you excited?


I'm actually pretty much tired. This is the last day that I can work on my diploma thesis and I have sooo much work to do, But enough my rumbling. Are you enjoying this Christmas spirited day? Have started thinking what your christmas table will look like? Maybe some home made candles and some awesome cookies that I will share more recipes in next posts. And maybe some small napkin trees? Oh yeah. I'm really talking about a tree from a napkin. Well, if you don't believe me, check out the video that is below, and try it out. This will look awesome on Christmas table and is so easy and oh so festive.

Gilmore Girls episode for the day: 5x7 You Jump I jump Jack
All right not at all christmassy, but I sure love seeing Rory all adventurous and all right let's admit it with Logan.

Christmas Carol of the day: 
An old classic for you today.


You Might Also Like

0 komentárov