Blogvent Calendar 2014: Day 21

Hello there darlings and loved ones. How are you all lately? I have today for you some healthy treat to heat you up in these cold days - ...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.
How are you all lately? I have today for you some healthy treat to heat you up in these cold days - in case you are having cold days.


I came back from a Christmas party in Brno today and it was absolutely awesome. We went into the cinema called Husa na provázku, and I hope I remember it correctly and they had a performance called Romeo, Julia a já in translation Romeo, Juliet and me, which was an amazing show featuring 6 men and about 20 refrigerators. I am still so happy about yesterday and all the great things I learned and seen.

Also big news I am finally officially programming and woohoo I'm so excited about that! I mean it is a weird thing to be so happy about but I was so excited about coding and now I do!

I went to a fabric shop today and found two amazing fabrics in Brno, even though I wasn't too happy about the variety of fabrics they had as I felt that even though they had so many fabric in store most of them were sitting there for a really long time. I'm still excited about those I found and look forward to get back to sewing.

Healthy treat for today: Vegetable soup
I love making a great soup as a good and easy dinner and this one is so easy and so easy to change here and there it is absolutely amazing. You'll need:
  • 1 bigger onion
  • 3 table spoons of olive oil
  • 1 cup of red lentils
  • garlic (how much you like)
  • 2-4 carrots
  • 4 big tomatoes or tomato juice
  • zucchini
  • celery
  • seasoning of your choice
With seasoning - in my opinion the best with tomato is simple basil, pepper, curcuma, and salt. I put curcuma everywhere I put pepper, because it is an amazing seasoning and the pepper multiplies its effect  times. 



First you roast the onion and garlic, chopped on olive oil. Then add chopped, cleaned carrots.

Wash the lentils in a strainer and let the water drain away and then add to the roasting ingredients.

Lastly chop tomatoes, or tomato juice. If you do mind the skin of tomatoes in the final soup the peel them off first.

Add water and seasoning and leave to boil for about 15 - 20 minutes. It should smell amazing by now.

If you're adding the zucchini and/or celery add it after about 15 minutes and leave to cook for another 5 minutes.

You can change this up  any way you like, I didn't add the zucchini and celery, because we didn't had any, instead I created a dumplings from an egg and some flour. You can add more vegetables if you like.

This will taste as amazing as a classical tomato soup, so don't worry and get some cheese on top if you like. You can eat it with a piece of bread or roasted chopped toast. The opportunities are endless.

Christmas Carols:

Only three days to Christmas. Who's excited? I am!
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov