Blogvent Calendar 2014: Day 20

Hey there my merry friends. In case you were wondering what to do today, I have a cosy plan for you.

Hey there my merry friends.
In case you were wondering what to do today, I have a cosy plan for you.


There is nothing better in the whole world then getting a hot cocoa and watching some great series on TV. In case you missed the latest I have them for you.

  • Simpsons
  • Switched at Birth
  • Pretty little liars
  • 2 Broke Girls
  • The Big Bang Theory
Those all have Christmas episode this year and they are all awesome. But if you don't have enough time be sure to check out The Big Bang Theory newest episode, because it is simply awesome. Just awesome. And in case you're in love with Shamy as much as I am you're gonna melt.

Christmas Carol of the day:


Stay awesome and cool.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov