Blogvent Calendar 2014: Day 15

Good morning my loved ones. Are you enjoying this countdown to Christmas? I sure am :)

Good morning my loved ones.
Are you enjoying this countdown to Christmas? I sure am :)


I haven't posted a good face mask for you in ages and this one is a little bit more in Christmas spirit. I have been preparing my kitchen for Christmas in advance, since we won't be home at the actual Christmas day. So I'm prepping a little early but never mind. I'm excited for Christmas baking that's the next thing on my list and also sharing loads of cake recipes with you. Is there anything I haven't cover yet? If you are missing something let me know and I will be sure to take it into consideration.

Great treat for your face today: Apple cinnamon face mask
You'll need:

  • apple
  • white yogurt
  •  honey
  • cinnamon
  • oat flakes
Mix together grated apple, yogurt, teaspoon of honey, bit of cinnamon and a tablespoon of oat flakes. Leave for about 20 minutes. This cleans and gets rid of pores and also has antiseptic effect.

Christmas Carol for today:
I like this turn on a classic. I also love this girls voice, and I mean why not. Try to listen to it and you'll see what I'm talking about!



Only 9 more days!
Whitelilit
P.S. I skipped the gilmore girls episode for the day part today and from now on because I think I failed at finding the true Christmas ones and only list all my favorite episodes which is I guess not really Christmasy. In case there is anyone who will miss this let me know I'll put it back in.

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov