Blogvent Calendar 2014: Day 14

Hello there my darlings. Are you in a pre-Christmas rush? Thinking about the last gifts for someone? A have a tip for you in this post! R...

Hello there my darlings.
Are you in a pre-Christmas rush? Thinking about the last gifts for someone? A have a tip for you in this post! Read on...



















I had the chance to test out the travel kit from this argan oil series and also get my hand on the rest of the products. In the travel kit you get small version of the shampoo and conditioner with argan oil. I must admit they both smell amazing, and I always look for that smell that reminds you about all of that good stuff when you go home from hairdresser with you hair all done and freshly cut and smeling oh my goodness so amazing. That is the smell of those two.
I must admit that this shampoo got me a weird alergic reaction, which I am not sure until this day was caused y shampoo or by something else.
The shampoo leaves you hair clean and nice and shiny and so soft, and conditioner just adds up on that feeling.  Using just one of these is like magic on your hair, mostly if you have damaged hair or dry and weak hair. I was using the conditioner until I got all out from that small amount, which is perfect if you are traveling for few days.
You can check these out over at arganmidas.sk  and they have e-shop over there. Now they might be a little pricey, but remember that those darligns are 500 ml which is way more than standard 200 ml and I found similar product which was 200 ml for 14 auro so if you do your math it is just in the normal price range.

Gilmore girls episode for the day: 3x7 They shoot gilmore don't they
Who wouldn love the Stars Hollow actions and activities? Today it is the Dance marathon which starts great and ends, well, see for yourselves. I'm on team Jess+Rory so I love this ending.

Christmas Carol of the day: 


Merry berry happy!
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov